Friday, May 28, 2010

Tired and stressed!

Hi. Well, yesterday was busy.
The highlight was looking after my nephew in the afternoon.
Then the home group at the Vicarage.
Here we talked about Pentecost and sang a lovely hymn; 'Freely, Freely...'

Today has been about cleaning the church and gardening for my Nana.
Later is a concert that a Norwegian Choir are singing at the church.
Should be entertaining.
It did not help that they arrived at 11am when I had the hoover everywhere.
I had to finish the hoovering and miss out a row of pews because of them all.

My landlord has laid down a big path by the side of the house.
I thought it would be small but we seem to have a new patio!

Tomorrow Ernie flies to Derby.
I have the house to myself for 3 days - hurrah!
Eurovision on saturday - we will see!

Bethany.

No comments:

Post a Comment