Thursday, May 13, 2010

JOGLE 2011

Hi. Day Two of my blog.
I signed up for JOGLE 2011 today. Must be mad but I had such a brilliant time on JOGLE 2010 that I want to attempt it again. Do not know how far I will get next year - hopefully past Spean Bridge. I so want to make it to Lands End! I need to get stronger for next years challenge. Lots of core stability exercises required as well as weights.

It is good to hear the rain against the window - the garden desperately needed a good drink.
I hope the 3 remaining guys of JOGLE 2010 are not getting wet and will reach the bus tonight.
Only one and a bit days to go to Lands End.
My prayers and thoughts are with you.

It is Ascension Day today and tonight's Mass went well.
It is sad to think Eastertide is over.
I really enjoyed the religious aspect of Easter this year.
The Watch on Maundy Thursday was really moving.

Bethany.

No comments:

Post a Comment