Wednesday, May 12, 2010

John O'Groats to Lands End

Hi. Welcome to my blog.
Bit of a learning curve to do this as I am not technologically minded!
Anyway I will see how it goes.

Well, the remaining intrepid 3 ultrarunners are approaching Lands End.
Wish I was running with them.
I managed 177 miles in 3 days, haqving to quit on day 4 with a bent back!
More core stability work required.
Am going to sign up to JOGLE 2011. 50 weeks to go before Hell and Heaven.
Thanks Rory and Jen for organising a wonderful event.
Thanks to the other 11 ultrarunners for their support and encouragement.

Got my next challenge lined up in September 18 weeks away.
Racewalking 400 miles in 10 days.
Am walking south to north of the Isle Of Man on the 17th Sep, north to south on the 18th etc.
Will finish the walk on race day on Sep 26th with about 300 other walkers.
Cannot wait to do this - racewalked 7 miles yesterday to start training.
Going to walk over 100 miles a week in the next 3 months.
TT gets in the way though, so a rest week will be called for.

No comments:

Post a Comment