Monday, October 11, 2010

Engaged to be married!

Hi. Well it is now official.
Ernie and I are engaged to be married next spring.
He has been my rock and soulmate for the past few years.
He is a saint. He waited at the top of Ballakillowey hill for 90 minutes on saturday as I ran up and down the 6 miles. He had food and water for me.
How many friends would do that?!
I popped the question last week and now it is full steam ahead for the wedding date.
My ring is beautiful - a ruby and cubic zirconium which adds the sparkle!
I spent the first hour today looking at wedding dresses.
My Mum is so excited about another family wedding.
Everyone at church yesterday were fantastic.
My finger has not been looked at so much!

So today was back to running - all 26.2 miles of it.
Wall to wall sunshine - it was fantastic.
5 hours18 mins with breaks included.
My 71st marathon to date!

Bethany.

No comments:

Post a Comment