Sunday, October 17, 2010

Cheque Presentation


Hi. Well here are 2 cheques I have presented to the Hyperbaric chamber.
The most recent is the £250 from the triple E2E challenge.
I have run 71 miles this week - good but not enough.
Partly scuppered by the weather - got very wet on Friday Night and had to be rescued by Ernie.
The wedding next March is still on and plans are coming together.
We have our wedding photographer now - Rory Coleman!
Everyone is delighted for us.
We fed the benches at church with oil on saturday and all got duly high on it and the ice creams afterwards as thank yous.
Sir Norman's funeral is at the church on Friday and I am in the choir and will have a good seat.
We are ringing the bells half muffled too for it.
I have a busy week coming up.
I am changing my medication on wednesday - I hope the new tablet works as the one at the moment makes no difference.
Bye, Bethany.

No comments:

Post a Comment