Monday, April 25, 2011

Running again!!







Hi. Well, I am so happy to say it - I am getting better!





I ran 4.5 miles on friday and 9.6 miles on saturday to St John's - in the heavy rain.





I would have run to Peel if I had not been so wet!





I still am unwell at times.





Sitting still, especially in church, causes me almost to pass out.





I get short of breath too occasionally and I tire quickly.





The running went well with not many health problems - I struggled for the last mile.





The abdominal scan showed no problems and I am waiting for the results of the 24hr blood pressure monitor I had last week.










Ernie is very supportive and caring.





He fully supports my running.





It has been a pleasure to start gardening again and hopefully grow more veg.





I am watching JOGLE closely and hope to run it next year.





4 of the 7 runners have dropped out by the end of day 3.










Bye, Bethany.

No comments:

Post a Comment